We are happy to inform you that from June 6, 2020 we will be able to meet again in the club. This message will contain all the necessary information that will allow you to safely use the club for classes and training.
In addition to complying with all the guidelines from the Regulation of the Council of Ministers of 29 May 2020, at Holmes Place we will take all the necessary precautions in accordance with our main principle, ‘Our responsibility – Your safety’
- All people within the club’s common areas, such as the cloakroom or reception area must wear face masks protection
- We will ensure the Social 2m safe distance is controlled and maintained between Members and Employees
- We will implement and designate zones on the floor that will help maintain adequate distance between exercisers
- The fitness timetable has been arranged in such a way as to ensure a 15-minute break between classes in order to disinfect the equipment and the room prior to the next activity
- Some cardio machines will be temporarily out of service to ensure adequate distance between exercisers
- We will regulate the amount of people allowed within the club premises at any given time based on the maximum of 1 person per 10 square meters of club floor area
- Prior to our opening, the club was subjected to fogging in order to properly and more effectively disinfect the equipment, rooms and air
- Prior to our opening, the club will be subjected to fogging on a daily basis in order to properly and more effectively disinfect the equipment, rooms and air
- We will provide a non-contact check-in and check-out service
- We will provide temperature measurement at the club entrance
- We will ensure compliance with the guidelines regarding the use of and number of people using the saunas, jacuzzies, pool and general wet areas
Our cleaning regime consists of 3 levels of disinfection in our clubs:
Ongoing disinfection by cleaning service
Deep disinfection after closing or before opening the club
Self disinfection - for this purpose we have prepared disinfection points in clubs, where means for disinfecting hands and equipment are available.
Bearing in mind the health and safety of all Club Members and Employees, we recommend:
Stay at home if you feel unwell or have an elevated fever, cough or other symptoms that may indicate covid-19 infection. If there are clear signs of illness, a person cannot be allowed into the club.
If possible, use the club at times when the club’s occupancy is lower
Take only the most necessary things with you to the club and try to spend as little time as possible in the locker room
People 60+ are encouraged to use the clubs from 10:00 to 16:00 in order to avoid contact with a larger group of Members
Towel service will be available (excluding Holmes Place Skorosze), but if you can, please bring and use your towel
Mats will be available and disinfected, but if you can, please bring and use your mat
Sources with water will be available, but only for filling your own bottles and water bottles
You can use the mask during training if you want
FITNESS CLASSES AND USE OF FITNESS STUDIO AND CYCLING STUDIO
There is no need to reserve seats to take advantage of group fitness classes
The fitness timetable has been arranged in such a way as to ensure a 15-minute break between classes in order to disinfect the equipment and the room prior to the next activity
No participant will be able to enter the studio after the start of the class
The number of equipment in the fitness studio and spinning studio has been limited and is consistent with the number of people who can be in the room at the same time
The fitness studio has marked the places where the participants should exercise, and the instructor will adapt the training so that the exercises can be performed within the designated place
Bicycles in the spinning studio have been positioned in such a way so as to ensure the right distance between exercisers
After each class, participants will be asked to disinfect the equipment they used during training
Fitness instructors will not use masks, but they must keep a distance of 2 meters from participants
PERSONAL TRAINING AND USE OF GYM SPACE
- There is no need to book places to take part in xpress class group classes
- The number of equipment at the gym has been limited and is consistent with the number of people who can be in the gym at the same time.
- In the gym, individual designated places have been marked for people performing functional training and exercise. The instructor and personal trainer will adapt the training so that the exercises can be performed within the designated place.
- The cardio equipment has been set up in such a way so as to ensure adequate distance between exercisers
- Participants will be asked to disinfect the equipment they used during training
- Personnel Trainers and Instructors preparing equipment will perform each disinfection for the purposes of personal training
- The instructors (in red T-shirts) will answer all questions regarding the rules of using the equipment and its disinfection and will indicate disinfection points.
- The Personal Trainer will use a face visor while training
SWIMMING POOL AND USE OF THE WET AREA
To use the swimming pool, you do not need to book places. However, there are restrictions for individual pool zones:
– Maximum 3 people per lane in the swimming pool at the same time
– 50% of the stated amount of people can simultaneously use the dry sauna or jacuzzi
The number of swimming accessories in the pool area has been reduced and is consistent with the number of people who can simultaneously use the pool
A lifeguard / personal trainer may assign people to particular lanes if necessary to ensure compliance with our restrictions
The deckchairs have been arranged in such a way so as to ensure users to keep a safe distance
After each use of the swimming gear, participants will be asked to disinfect them
After using the sun lounger, the user will be asked to disinfect it
Personal Trainers preparing equipment for the members will carry out each disinfection for the purposes of personal training
Rescuers (in red T-shirts) will answer all questions regarding the rules of using the equipment and its disinfection and will indicate the disinfection points
Due to restrictions on the pool and wet zone, there will be no Aqua Fit classes and the steam sauna will be out of service.
All our activities will allow our Members and Employees to enjoy physical and healthy activity whilst meeting friends a safe space again.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
See you soon!